- 19-21 September 2016 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques
- 26-28 October 2016 – Video-Assisted Techniques for Urological Pathology
- 4-5 November 2016 – Difficult Airway Workshop – Bronchoscopy and Invasive Techniques in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- 9-11 November 2016 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Gynecological Pathology
- 10 December 2016 – 8th Romanian Symposium of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
Courses take place every day between 9.00 am till 5.00 pm, at Ponderas, and includes: surgical demonstrations, lectures (Bariatric Centre of Excellence Meeting Room), practical training on pigs and on the training simulator (Training and Experimental Surgery Laboratory), and also presentations of and practical use of mechanical sutures devices and of the modern devices of electro surgery.
Registrations to the RAES courses are to be made at the „Foundation of Laparoscopic Surgery, Thoracoscopic Surgery and other Minim Invasive Techniques” at Ponderas Hospital.
The number of the participants is limited to a maximum of 18 persons/course. The RAES members are preferentialy registred. In order to guarantee the enrollment the participant must pay the participation fee the moment she/he applies for the course.
|RAES Member||RAES Non member|
|Registration fee||400 Eur*||450 Eur*|
*a conversion to LEI may be applied.
Location of Ponderas: Str. Nicolae Caramfil 85A, sector 1, București, România – see map.
Public means of transportation: Subway (Aurel Vlaicu station), Tram (5 – Măguricea station) or Bus (112, 301 – Căruțaşilor/Pasaj Aviaţiei station).
Registration office: firstname.lastname@example.org; 0752288019