Programul Cursurilor de Training in Chirurgia Laparoscopica pentru anul universitar 2011 – 2012
Laparoscopic Training Center Bucharest
Intensive Courses for Laparoscopic Surgery 2011-2012
ORGANIZED BY THE ROMANIAN NATIONAL CENTER FOR
CONTINUOUS EDUCATION IN HEALTHCARE
1. September, 28-30 2011 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques
2. October, 19-21 2011 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Surgery for Gynecological Pathology
3. November, 21-23 2011 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
4. January, 25-27 2012 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques
5. February, 15-17 2012 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Digestive Surgery- Techniques addressed to the Primary and Incisional Hernias and to the Gastro – esophageal Junction`s Benign Diseases
6. March, 7-9 2012 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques
7. April, 23-25 2012 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Digestive Surgery – Colon and Rectum Patology
Courses take place every day between 9.00 am till 5.00 pm, at Delta Hospital, and includes: surgical demonstrations, lectures (Bariatric Centre of Excellence Meeting Room), practical training on pigs and on the training simulator (Training and Experimental Surgery Laboratory), and also presentations of and practical use of mechanical sutures devices and of the modern devices of electro surgery.
Registrations to the RAES courses are to be made at the „Foundation of Laparoscopic Surgery, Thoracoscopic Surgery and other Minim Invasive Techniques” at Delta Hospital.
The number of the participants is limited to a maximum of 18 persons/course. The RAES members are preferentialy registred. In order to guarantee the enrollment the participant must pay the participation fee the moment she/he applies for the course.
|Registration fee||RAES Member||RAES Non member|
|Rezident||800 RON||900 RON|
|Consultant||800 RON||1000 RON|
Location of Delta Hospital: 6A Racari street, sector 3, Bucharest, Romania – see map.
Public means of transportation: Subway (Mihai Bravu or Dristor stations), Tram (1) or Bus (123, 124 and 135).
Registration office: firstname.lastname@example.org; 0752288019