1. 26-28 September 2012 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques.
2. 17-19 October 2012 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Surgery for Gynecological Pathology.
3. 14 – 16 November 2012 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Procedures for Primary and Incisional Hernias.
Extra Course for Bariatric Surgery: 15 December 2012 – Symposium of Bariatric Surgery.
4. 16-18 January 2013 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques.
5. 20-22 February 2013 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Procedures for Gastro-esophageal Junction Benign Diseases.
6. 18-20 March 2013 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Procedures for Primary and Incisional Hernias.
7. 9-11 April 2013 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Digestive Surgery for Colon and Rectum Pathology.
8. 12 April 2013 – Training Course in Interventional Digestive Endoscopy
Courses take place every day between 9.00 am till 5.00 pm, at Delta Hospital, and includes: surgical demonstrations, lectures (Bariatric Centre of Excellence Meeting Room), practical training on pigs and on the training simulator (Training and Experimental Surgery Laboratory), and also presentations of and practical use of mechanical sutures devices and of the modern devices of electro surgery.
Registrations to the RAES courses are to be made at the „Foundation of Laparoscopic Surgery, Thoracoscopic Surgery and other Minim Invasive Techniques” at Delta Hospital.
The number of the participants is limited to a maximum of 18 persons/course. The RAES members are preferentialy registred. In order to guarantee the enrollment the participant must pay the participation fee the moment she/he applies for the course.
|Registration fee||RAES Member||RAES Non member|
|Rezident||300 Euro*||330 Euro*|
|Consultant||300 Euro*||350 Euro*|
*plata se face in lei la cursul zilei.
Location of Delta Hospital: 6A Racari street, sector 3, Bucharest, Romania – see map.
Public means of transportation: Subway (Mihai Bravu or Dristor stations), Tram (1) or Bus (123, 124 and 135).
Registration office: firstname.lastname@example.org; 0752288019