1. 16-18th September 2013 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Procedures for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
2. 18-19th October 2013 – Basic Techniques in Digestive Endoscopy
3. 21st-23rd October 2013 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Surgery for Gynecological Pathology
4. 18 – 20th November 2013 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Procedures for Primary and Incisional Hernias
5. 23rd November 2013 – Symposium of Bariatric Surgery
6. 14-16 January 2014 – Training course in laparoscopic advanced surgery for gynecological pathology
7. 30th – 31st January 2014 – Training course in laparoscopic procedures for hernia
8. 05-07 March 2014 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques
9. 28-29 March 2014 – Video-assisted Tracheal Intubation in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
10. 7-9 April 2014 – Training Course in Laparoscopic Advanced Procedures for Digestive Surgery
11. 10-12 April 2014 – Training Course in Thoracoscopy
Courses take place every day between 9.00 am till 5.00 pm, at Delta Hospital, and includes: surgical demonstrations, lectures (Bariatric Centre of Excellence Meeting Room), practical training on pigs and on the training simulator (Training and Experimental Surgery Laboratory), and also presentations of and practical use of mechanical sutures devices and of the modern devices of electro surgery.
Registrations to the RAES courses are to be made at the „Foundation of Laparoscopic Surgery, Thoracoscopic Surgery and other Minim Invasive Techniques” at Delta Hospital.
The number of the participants is limited to a maximum of 18 persons/course. The RAES members are preferentialy registred. In order to guarantee the enrollment the participant must pay the participation fee the moment she/he applies for the course.
|RAES Member||RAES Non member|
|Registration fee||300 Eur*||350 Eur*|
*a conversion to LEI may be applied.
Location of Delta Hospital: 6A Racari street, sector 3, Bucharest, Romania – see map.
Public means of transportation: Subway (Mihai Bravu or Dristor stations), Tram (1) or Bus (123, 124 and 135).
Registration office: firstname.lastname@example.org; 0752288019