- 17-19 January 2018 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques
- 23-24 February 2018 – Minimally Invasive Techniques in Digestive Endoscopy
- 21-23 March 2018 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Gynecological Pathology
- 18-20 April 2018 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Colorectal Pathology
- 29-30 June 2018 – Robotic Surgery for Urological Pathology
- 13-14 September 2018 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Incisional Hernias
- 19-21 September 2018 – Fundamental of Stapling Techniques in Laparoscopic and Open Surgery
- 2-3 November 2018 – Difficult Airway Workshop – Bronchoscopy and Invasive Techniques in Anesthesia and Intensive Care
- 7-9 November 2018 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Inguinal Hernias
- 23-24 November 2018 – The I-st National Symposium of Robotic Surgery; The X-th National Symposium of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- 8 December 2018 – Romanian Symposium of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
Courses take place every day between 9.00 am till 5.00 pm, at Ponderas, and includes: surgical demonstrations, lectures (Bariatric Centre of Excellence Meeting Room), practical training on pigs and on the training simulator (Training and Experimental Surgery Laboratory), and also presentations of and practical use of mechanical sutures devices and of the modern devices of electro surgery.
Registrations to the RAES courses are to be made at the „Foundation of Laparoscopic Surgery, Thoracoscopic Surgery and other Minim Invasive Techniques” at Ponderas Hospital.
The number of the participants is limited to a maximum of 18 persons/course. The RAES members are preferentialy registred. In order to guarantee the enrollment the participant must pay the participation fee the moment she/he applies for the course.
Location of Ponderas: 85A Nicolae Caramfil street, district 1, Bucharest, Romania – see map.
Public means of transportation: Subway (Aurel Vlaicu station), Tram (5 – Măguricea station) or Bus (112, 301 – Căruțaşilor/Pasaj Aviaţiei station).
Registration office: email@example.com; 0752288019