- 30 January – 1 February 2019 – Basic Laparoscopic Skills
- 21-22 February 2019 – Interventional Techniques in Digestive Endoscopy
- 7-8 March 2019 – Techniques for Detection of Sentinel Lymph Node in Neoplasia
- 20-22 March 2019 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Gynecological Pathology (ADVANCED)
- 8-10 April 2019 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Colorectal Pathology
- 18-19 April 2019 – Video-Assisted Lung Resection
- 22 April 2019 – Interventional Ultrasound Techniques for Breast. Tumor Localization and Biopsy
- 5-7 June 2019 – Endoscopic Naso-Sinusal Surgery – Basic FESS
- 27-28 June 2019 – Robotic Surgery for Pelvic Pathology – Hands-on Training Course
- 18-20 September 2019 – Fundamental of Stapling Techniques in Laparoscopic and Open Surgery
- 9-10 October 2019 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Inguinal Hernias
- 23-25 October 2019 – Minimally Invasive Techniques for Gynecological Pathology
- 31 October – 1 November 2019 – Difficult Airway Workshop – Bronchoscopy and Invasive Techniques in Anesthesia and Intensive Care
- 18-20 November 2019 – Getting Started in Laparoscopic Surgery – Fundamental Techniques – Pre-Congress RAES 2019
- 21-23 November 2019 – The X-th National Congress of the Romanian Association for Endoscopic Surgery; The II-nd National Symposium of Robotic Surgery; The XI-th National Symposium of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
Courses take place every day between 9.00 am till 5.00 pm, at Ponderas Academic Hospital, and includes: surgical demonstrations, lectures (Bariatric Centre of Excellence Meeting Room), practical training on pigs and on the training simulator (Training and Experimental Surgery Laboratory), and also presentations of and practical use of mechanical sutures devices and of the modern devices of electro surgery.
Registrations to the RAES courses are to be made at the „Foundation of Laparoscopic Surgery, Thoracoscopic Surgery and other Minim Invasive Techniques” at Ponderas Academic Hospital.
The number of the participants is limited to a maximum of 18 persons/course. The RAES members are preferentialy registred. In order to guarantee the enrollment the participant must pay the participation fee the moment she/he applies for the course.
Location of Ponderas Academic Hospital: 85A Nicolae Caramfil street, district 1, Bucharest, Romania – see map.
Public means of transportation: Subway (Aurel Vlaicu station), Tram (5 – Măguricea station) or Bus (112, 301 – Căruțaşilor/Pasaj Aviaţiei station).
Registration office: firstname.lastname@example.org; 0752288019